Updated Practice Policies for Patients During COVID-19
We are so excited to be returning to our office to meet all of our new patients, see all of our established patients and get back to helping all of you maintain healthy smiles and better lives! During this COVID-19 pandemic, there are some new policies for patients that must be implemented in order to keep everyone as safe as possible. These policies will remain in effect until further notice.
- DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE SHOULD YOU FEEL ILL OR HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS LISTED ON THE SCREENING FORM YOU COMPLETED 24-48 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. Call as soon as possible to let us know and to reschedule.
- 24-48 hours before your appointment you must complete and submit the ADA Screening Question Form found on our website oakbrookdentist.com (located under the patient tab).
- Please enter the office at your appointed time. Do NOT come early and be sure to enter with your mask covering your nose and mouth.
- The main door will be propped open so there is no need to touch it.
- Do not bring any shopping bags with you. The mall is open, but any returns or purchases need to be left in the trunk of your car.
- Do not bring other persons with you to your appointment. If a minor must be accompanied, only one parent/guardian may enter the office. That adult MUST remain in the reception area or walk around the mall. Entrance into the operatory will not be allowed.
- Approach the reception widow upon entry where you will be asked the ADA Screening Questions again.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer.
- When your provider comes for you, DO NOT TOUCH the interior door. We will open and close it for you.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you get to your operatory.
- DO NOT REMOVE your mask until your provider asks you to do so.
- Your provider will make your next appointment with you before you exit the operatory.
- Once your appointment is complete you will be asked to put your mask back on and then wash or hand sanitize your hands again.
- Payment will be made with Vee or Melissa as usual and any receipts will be emailed.
- If you prefer, you may call us prior to your appointment and leave your credit card information on file with us. Your card will not be charged until you are told the amount due in person. This insures a completely touchless transaction for you.
- When exiting the office, DO NOT TOUCH the interior door. We will open and close it for you.
- All magazines and our library have been temporarily removed.
If you have questions about our safety practices or would just like to schedule your dental appointment in Oak Brook, Illinois, call Metcalf Dental at (630) 686-1886 for your appointment with our dentist. Our team will be happy to help you plan your visit with Dr. Chris Metcalf.